HOW TO THINK LIKE AN INFLUENCER
By Shana Lynn Yao
You’re an entrepreneur. You live it, breathe it, and are determined to reach your highest success.
And some days it’s GREAT. You own your personal power, feel driven by the fire inside, and everything seems to be working out great. And then… the crash. You’re not making money, everybody seem better than you, and clarity? You’re sure it would be great if you could just see past the fog.
That’s commonly referred to as the “entrepreneurial roller-coaster”. Caused by “comparisonitis” on Facebook, and a general misunderstanding of what you actually need to do to build your successful brand.
If that sounds familiar, chances are, it’s not that there is something wrong with you. You don’t have to change who you are, you actually have to become more of who you are.
I'm sure you've already heard and practice as a daily affirmation - you have everything already inside of you.
And you do! The truth is, YOU have all of the answers. But that is where the problem lies. It's actually getting it all OUT into your business - understanding how you fit into the world, how to apply a solid business strategy to it, and then actually overcoming your mind, that will transform your confidence and success.
I call it "The Gap". Not the retail store - but the big gaping HOLE that lives between you and your success.
As Gap's old commercial used to state, you've "fallen into the GAP". :o
Here's what I mean - you have your mission - the thing you tel yourself your END goal in your business is - you want to change the world with your knowledge about health, you want to impact the educational system for children - whatever it is that is your end goal - it's what you eventually want to do.
And then there is everything you already know - all of that life experience and knowledge living inside of your head. Not to mention ALL of the things you have learned about building a successful business. I mean, how many times can you subscribe to the "next" freebie optin that will be your 7 steps to connecting to your ideal client?
But knowing and doing are two TOTALLY different things. And when you go to get out all of your genius in a strategic and results producing way so you actually make MONEY - it's like looking up close at yourself in the mirror - you can't see the BIG PICTURE - and only see one piece of the puzzle.
This is why you need to discover your inner visionary muse. It's your inner Madonna, Angelina Joile, Audrey Hepburn - the visionary leaders that know who they are - ALL of who they are, what they believe, and aren't afraid to get it out to the world - without fear of judgement by others.
YOUR VISIONARY MUSE
If you have claimed your role as an entrepreneur, you may be experiencing some of the negative effects associated with that new identity.
You see, being an entrepreneur can leave you feeling STUCK. They are on the rollercoaster ride mentioned above, and in a constant state of learning, following, and massive highs and lows that steal your confidence and self worth.
So if you find yourself trying to learn a lot of random information you THINK you need to know, it’s time to graduate. Yes! Skip the pomp and circumstance and graduate to your new role of being the CEO of your BRAND. You aren’t trying to build a business - you actually have one NOW. You are the CEO and Owner of a COMPANY. You are a BRAND.
Everything you want lives on the other side of fear - fear of judgement from others, fear of the looming "next thing" you need to do - it lives on the other side of the FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL.
It's time to claim that visionary muse inside of you. It's time to step into your new role as a Business Luminary.
Does your business make you jump out of bed everyday? I mean really - without the coffee, the call to Facebook :o or the heavy load that awaits you… does your business excite you? Push you through your challenges because you’re so excited to create, to try new things, and to even, possibly fail so you can discover your next big thing?
Because if it doesn’t, then it’s time to ask WHY.
Why would you work possibly harder than you would at a job, for longer hours, lacking clarity at times, and having the responsibility of everything you do up for public consumption to be judged and possibly ridiculed - or worse yet - ignored???
This is the purpose of claiming your vision as a Business Luminary. A Business Luminary is a visionary - you know your highest and best value and know exactly how to position it into your business so you can have the freedom, excitement, and success you want. A Business Luminary is a lightworker, an independent thinker, holistic, authentic, and intelligent.
Is that you?
Here are 10 more reasons why you need to claim your Business Luminary inner muse - the role of a visionary business owner…
- Visionaries doesn’t have to be the life of the party to stand out (think of Steve Jobs - THE Business Luminary visionary leader) - It’s your intelligence and purpose that define you and your success
- Visionary Business Luminaries focus on their highest and best value when they create and show up - and make money because of it. Rather than “struggling to make money” as an entrepreneur does.
- Visionary Business Luminaries lead with CORE VALUES, unique to your personal brand.
- The only constant is change but as a Business Luminary, your core values stick forever.
- You take a lot of risks because you know failure is just another step pointing you to your next right move and with your vision, your creativity flourishes and the FEAR that holds most entrepreneurs back, vanishes.
- Visionary Business Luminaries are FUN - fun for you and fun for your clients. After all, you’re a lightworker and lead with your LIGHT. You feel so confident showing up as YOU that FUN takes center stage instead of fear.
- You don’t create complex plans! No more confusion - you HAVE a plan but work on intuition because you know what you do so well your next moves are planned out.
- You consider yourself a changemaker - a business luminary - because you actually want to help people. You want to make a difference in other people’s lives - and they pay you because of your nurturing spirit.
- You have no competition because you OWN YOUR NICHE. You focus on just being better at being you.
Being a visionary Business Luminary is no small responsibility - and it’s not a prediction of your success - it’s an indication that you are on your path to your greatest success.
It requires courage, inner strength, and of course - know how to position your highest and best value into your purposeful and profitable business - charging your worth, and owning your niche.
If you’re ready to DEFINE and CLAIM your visionary success as a Business Luminary and CEO of your company, sign up for the FREE WORKSHOP.
JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM!
LOVE THIS? YOU'LL ALSO LOVE...
SHANA YAO IS A BEST LIFE STRATEGIST AT TOTAL GENIUS . SHE BELIEVES WE ALL HAVE STORY THAT LIVES INSIDE OF US. YOUR LIFE STORY WHEN UNCOVERED AND DEVELOPED, BECOMES A BRAND STORY THAT CREATES YOUR LIFE PURPOSE, CHANGES LIVES, AND IS THE MONEY CODE THAT BECOMES YOUR LIFE OF PROFITS, PURPOSE AND MEANING.
IF THIS ARTICLE INSPIRED YOU. BE SURE TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS AND LET'S CONNECT AT MY OTHER HOME ON INSTAGRAM!